Do you have a multi-unit property and need to sell it?
As a multi-unit property owner, you may find more difficulty in selling than put single-family property on the market. The reason this can be more complex, is the fact that probably there will be more people involve than just 2 parties in the negotiation process.
There are certain rules and regulations you will need to abide to, and it may vary from location to location, therefore, it is important that you are aware of all the implications selling your property may imply.
We count with a professional team in Real Estate willing to help you and give you all the information necessary to have into account when selling a multi-unit property. We will give you some tips you will definitely want to keep in mind when dealing with this process.
- Hire an agent to help you with the process
- Set the right price for your multi-unit
- Learn details and information you need to have in hand for potential buyers
- Get maintenance, inspections and legal regulations you need to fulfill done
- Let us manage leases, tenants’ rights and occupancy
Our expertise will be your best ally! Don’t worry about the process to be followed in order to sell your multi-unit and let us manage the complexity of this transaction for you.