Do you have a residential property uninhabited and would like to profit from it?
Whether you are the lucky owner of a single-family home, a condo unit, apartment, townhouse, duplex or any type of property that is used for living purposes, you have the possibility of making an income and take advantage of not living in this property.
Residential rental property can be an attractive investment since it is possible you are not a complete strange of the basic process of renting a house. However, we understand renting a residential property can be tricky and time-consuming, especially if you are a first-time tenant.
Complete House Works has been in the real estate business for many years, and our expert team can help you find the perfect lender and to fulfill all the documentation while taking care of every step of the transaction.
- Let us handle the process
- Set a rent price right for your property
- We find the perfect lender for you
- Learn your property’s worth and market value for rents
- Get detailed information you need to have in hand for potential lenders
- Get maintenance, inspections and legal regulations you need fulfilled
- Let us market your property correctly
Our professional team in real estate will give you tips and present you the best options, as well as provide you with the information that must be followed in order to rent your residential property in an easy way.