Are you looking to rent your commercial property?
Renting a commercial building can bring difficulties with it, and of course, it is more complex than leasing a house or condo. There are many factors you need to take into account in order to get a successful transaction.
However, it is definitely not an impossible task. In our class we will teach you how to deal with this type of rent in order for you to get the higher profit from it and ease the headache as well as save the most time possible.
Have in mind that you need to make sure the state of your property must be checked, and you need to take care of any improvement or repairs to put it on the market. Additionally, you need to factor other rents in the market for similar properties to set a proper price.
Attend our class and learn all the information necessary to rent your commercial building. We will give you some tips that will definitely help when dealing with this process.
In our 3 hours training you will learn basics such as:
- Why is it so important to hire an agent?
- How to set a rent price for property
- How to value your property’s worth and market value for rents
- What details and information you need to have in hand for potential lenders?
- Maintenance, inspections and legal regulations you need to fulfill
- How to market your property correctly
In our class you will learn from professionals in real estate, tips, best options and information that must be followed in order to rent your commercial building managing the complexity of the process.